At Maplefull Rentals, we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 crisis. In these unfortunate times, we are committed to caring for the continued safety, health and well-being of our team members, partners, customers, and the communities we serve. We strongly believe in playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government authorities.
Our philosophy as a business is to approach this situation with empathy and urgency. Our priority remains on two key goals: caring for the health and well-being of our team members and customers; and playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government authorities as they work to contain the virus. With that in mind, we have taken the following steps:
- Mandatory Facial Coverings & Social Distancing: We require our team members and customers to follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials, including wearing a facial covering when visiting our office.
- Partner precautions: Our team members have been provided with hand sanitizers and gloves. Prior to beginning every shift, each team member completes a pre-check, including taking their temperature, to ensure they are ready and able to work.
- Enhanced cleaning measures: We have implemented elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public health guidelines and can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All our furniture goes through detailed disinfection process before each delivery and pickup. Additionally, we have installed plexiglass POS shields and bar guards to better protect both our team members and customers.
- Contact-less delivery: We offer contact-less delivery and pickup. With no-contact service and a strict adherence to social distancing norms, our delivery partners will make sure the delivery process is easy, convenient, and safe. Please let us know your preference when scheduling your delivery and pickup. In addition, if you are feeling unwell, please let us know and we will happily reschedule any deliveries or pickups until you feel better.
- Virtual Store - We keep our inventory up to date on our virtual store so you can view our collection and see how our furniture will look in real life - with zero contact.
We will continue to do what is right for our customers and team members. We will follow any advisory issued by our local health officials and continue to evaluate our policies. We are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.
Guided by our Mission, and a commitment to one another, we will continue to communicate with transparency and act courageously and responsibly to ensure the continued well-being of our team members and customers.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us.